My family loves salmon! We can't grill it in the winter, but we love to bake it! It works great and is quick and easy! We buy fresh salmon, or steelhead from Costco. Usually one side of the fish has skin on it. If you bake the fish on tinfoil with the skin side down, then when you flip it, the skin peels right off. It's perfect! We like McCormick Lemon & Pepper seasoning salt the best.
McCormick Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place tinfoil on your baking sheet. Set the salmon on the tinfoil with the skin side down.
3. Generously sprinkle lemon pepper on the salmon.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. While it's baking, prepare another baking sheet with tinfoil. Butter the tinfoil to prevent sticking.
6. Take salmon out of the oven, and carefully flip it onto the buttered tinfoil. Peel away the tinfoil/skin from the fish.
7. Sprinkle more lemon pepper on that side of the fish.
8. Bake an additional 6 - 8 minutes, or until fish is done and flakes easily.