desserts

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Easy Alfredo

This might just be my favorite Alfredo recipe.  I got it from my friend Natasha.  We've had it at multiple youth activities and it's always a huge hit!  It's so delicious and simple to make!  It's easy to double to feed a crowd.  You can serve it in a warmed crockpot.

The noodles in this photo are my new favorite as well!  They are cauliflower noodles from Costco!  I'm not sure I'll use anything else!  You have to try them!



1/2 cup butter
8 ounces cream cheese
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 cups milk
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1/8 teaspoon pepper
corn starch slurry to thicken if desired

Melt butter and cream cheese together.  Add pepper and garlic powder.  Add milk a little at a time stirring until creamy.  Add cheese last and stir until melted and creamy.  Thicken with a few tablespoons of cornstarch and water if desired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment