desserts

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Meatloaf

My kids gobble up meatloaf whenever I make it.  I like to cook it in a muffin tin, because it only takes 20 minutes to cook, and each person has their own individual meatloaf!  It's simple and saves time.  My family loves meatloaf with Meatloaf Sauce!


1 1/2 pounds hamburger
2 tablespoons dehydrated minced onion
1 egg
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup GF oatmeal

Preheat oven to 375º.  Rehydrate the minced onion in water, then drain off excess water.  Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix together with your hands.  Put meatloaf in muffin tins.  Bake at 375º for 20 minutes.  Serve with meatloaf sauce.  Makes about 12.

Notes:  I use Lea and Perkins Worcestershire sauce because it's gluten free.
            The oatmeal stretches the meatloaf a little.  You don't have to use it, but I like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment