desserts

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches

I love Philly Cheese steak sandwiches!  They're great to fix for my family because they are super fast to throw together on a busy night.  If I make them for my non-gluten free kids, I just buy some rolls from the grocery store.  For me, I like to use Udi's multi grain bread.  I prefer using just one slice.



Roast Beef, sliced from the deli
Green pepper, sliced
Red pepper, sliced
Onion, sliced
2 tablespoons butter
Salt and Pepper
Udi's gluten free multi grain bread
Provolone or Swiss cheese, sliced

Melt butter in a skillet.  Add sliced peppers and onions and season with salt and pepper.  Fry until tender, then take off the heat.

Heat a few slices of roast beef either on the stove, or in the microwave.

Toast a slice of bread.  Place a few slices of roast beef on top.  Add peppers/onions, then a slice of cheese.  Place in the oven and broil on high, until the cheese melts.  Watch it carefully because it only takes about a minute.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment